Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ergh...

So I'm seriously debating whether or not I should go to Falcon Ridge today.  I've been battling what I think is a mild case of food poisoning since early yesterday (it hit me full bore about 3/4 of the way up to see Phoenix and I just toughed it out the rest of the day because I didn't want to waste my day feeling sorry for my unhappy stomach) and it just now hit me with a vengeance.  I feel like crap.   I really want to go out to FR though.  On the other hand, I don't want to embarrass myself with people I'm just meeting by having to rush to a restroom every hour or so to be ill.

Decisions, decisions!

I think I'm just going to have to suck it up and not go. I'll send Nicki an e-mail, ask for a rain check and explain/apologize.  Very, very lame.  I have no time for being sick!  Hopefully, I can spend the day being productive around my house (which could use a little TLC, to be honest), doing some research, and reading (I just got my 1st Clinton Anderson book in the mail a couple days ago and I've been itching to read it... just haven't had time).  Hopefully, by late afternoon, I'll feel well enough to head up with Arthur to meet Phoenix.

Booo!  I was really looking forward to getting to meet Nicki and company and help out at FR.  I hope she'll understand and ask me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment